Panorado JS Online Configurator v. 184.108.40.206
- create the framework interactively
All content remains on your local computer; no data will be uploaded to the web server.
The configurator supports only some very basic features of the PanoradoJS viewer, leaving much space for refinement and extensions.
Placing the mouse cursor above input fields will eventually bring up some useful hints.
- You can arbitrarily mix flat images and panoramic (spherical) images! Just select the appropriate Projection on the 'Image' tab.
- Set image properties Projection, Field of View, and Horizon before setting overlays! Otherwise, overlay positions might get changed.
- Select 'Create HTML' to generate some very simple HTML code based on your settings. It will be copied to the clipboard, from where you can paste it into a newly created HTML file.
- Select 'Load Project...' to load a previously saved project.
- Select 'Save Project' to save your entire project to a single file in your browser's local download folder. Check the browser's settings if this should not work. The project file in JSON format might get quite large as it contains all of the images' data.
- Select 'Save Files' to save your project to multiple files (HTML & images) in your browser's local download folder.
- Select 'Save Snapshot' to save the current view to a PNG image file in your browser's local download folder.